Monday, October 12, 2009

Menagerie of Madness - Episode 1

Stream it here: http://chirb.it/hdrB6p

or

Download the Mp3 here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y1m1niolt1j

Intro - Ducktales (NES) The Moon
Outro - Ducktales (NES) Game Over

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Secret War Marvel Comic book series
Civil War Marvel comic book series
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Check out the CagCast at CheapAssGamer.com
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman the Video Game (1989)
The Adventures of Batman & Robin
Sacred 2
Scribblenauts
Mafia Wars, Farmville, Castle Age

FallCon
Krull
Davanni’s
Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer
Check out the Greatest Movie Ever Podcast hosted by Mr. Paul Chapman, sometimes known as "The Almighty Gooberzilla"

Battle Angel Alita
James Cameron’s Avatar
Lexx
Genshiken
Gundam 00
Blockbuster Video closing 960 stores

1 comment:

usagi704 said...

Another good episode!

- TMNT IV is indeed still awesome!
- NES Batman was no doubt the best Batman game until recently, but I don't know that for sure myself since I have yet to pop that game in.
- Scribblenauts turned out exactly like I expected it too: A neat gimmick that ultimately didn't make for much of a game.
- I have known about Geshinken for awhile and it does sound interesting, but I haven't checked it out yet. If I do, it'll probably be the manga since I enjoy reading those types of stories rather than watching them. (i.e. - Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei, Hikaru no Go, Death Note)