Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First episode of the GigaCast is up

This week I recorded the first episode of what I am tentatively calling the GigaCast. For now you can listen to it on chirbit or download the mp3 directly from MediaFire. I will most likely set up a feed and whatnot whenever I figure out what the hell I am doing lol It was hard enough learning to use audacity for the first time.

Links for this episode:

Penny Arcade Expo 2009
Listen UP Podcast
GiantBombCast
Star Wars: The Old Republic (Be sure and watch the opening cinematic for this game if you haven't already!
Bayonetta
Scribblenauts
Castle Crashers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time RE-SHELLED
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
Overclocked Remix
Credit to Sixto Sounds and zircon for the clip of their remix of Sewer Surfin' entitled Subterranean Kamikaze.

Let me know what you think! Leave a comment on the blog, send me an email at gigastormz@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Gigastormz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not bad. You really need to give the artists proper credit when playing music that's not yours even if you tell people where you can get it. Or credit them in the outline. Other than that, I can't wait to get a proper headset and do our podcast together. Nice job!

Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding me. Everything was kind of thrown together at the last minute and I ended up staying up later than normal 2 nights in a row to get this recorded and edited. I'll add a credit in the show notes above when I get home from work today.