Monday, April 16, 2012

I am a new co-host of the United Gamedom Podcast

Saturday I recorded my first episode as a new co-host of the United Gamedom Podcast, along with fellow gamers, Denis (from Canada) and Darren (from Northern Ireland). This is the 4th episode of the podcast and the plan is to record one at least every two weeks, but sometimes every week (depending on scheduling). You may download the episode here:

http://ia601209.us.archive.org/16/items/UnitedGamedomPodcastEpisode4/UnitedGamedomEpisode4.mp3

You may leave comments or questions about the episode here or follow me on Twitter at GigastormZ. Please let us know what you think! Sound quality, length, topics, anything is open to constructive criticism or suggestion. I will post a link to each episode here, but you can also follow the official Twitter feed to listen to the podcast the instant it is uploaded @UnitedGamedomPodcast

No comments: